SL MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS CC
MANUAL IN TERMS OF SECTION 51 OF THE PROMOTION OF ACCESS TO INFORMTION ACT
This is downladable in PDF format HERE
1. Contact details.
2. Section 10 – Guide on how to use the Act.
3. Records available in terms of any other legislation.
4. Access to the records held by SL MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS CC.
4.1 The latest notice regarding the categories of records of SL MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS CC, which are available without a person having to request access in terms of the Act as prescribed in Section 52 (2).
4.2 Records that may be requested.
4.3 The request procedures.
5. Other information as may be prescribed.
6. Availability of the manual.
1. CONTACT DETAILS
SL MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS CC main business is Business & Construction Management & Mentoring and operates its business in Port Elizabeth, South Africa.
The contact details of SL MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS CC are as follows :-
Registration Number: 2004/076144/23
Post Address: PO BOX 70261
Physical Address: 79 PARLIAMENT STREET
Phone No: 041 585 4001
Fax No: 0866 845 112
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Main representative name: SPENCER LAZARUS
2. SECTION 10 GUIDE ON HOW TO USE THE ACT
The guide will be available from the South African Human Rights Commission by no later than December 2011. Please direct any queries to:-
The South African Human Rights Commission
The Research and Documentation Department
Private Bag X2700
3. RECORDS AVAILABLE IN TERMS OF ANY OTHER LEGISLATION
The acts listed below could be applicable to the operations of the company.
(1) Arbitration Act No. 42 of 1965. (2) Attorneys Act No. 53 of 1979.
(3) Administration of Estates Act No. 66 of 1965. (4) Close Corporation Act No. 69 of 1984.
(5) Close Corporation Amendment Act No. 25 of 2005. (6) Companies Act No. 71 of 2008.
(7) Companies Amendment Act 3 of 2011.
(8) Competition Act No. 89 of 1998.
(9) Consumer Protection Act No. 68 of 2008. (10) Copyright Act No. 61 of 1978.
(11) Credit Agreements Act No. 75 of 1980.
(12) Currency and Exchanges Act No. 9 of 1933. (13) Debtor Collectors Act No. 114 of 1998.
(14) Electronic Communications and Transactions Act No. 25 of 2002. (15) Finance Act No. 35 of 2000.
(16) Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act No. 37 of 2002. (17) Financial Intelligence Centre Act No. 38 of 2001
(18) Financial Services Board Act No. 97 of 1990. (19) Financial Relations act No. 65 of 1976.
(20) Harmful Business Practices Act No. 23 of 1999.
(21) Intellectual Property Laws Amendment Act No. 38 of 1997. (22) Interception and Monitoring Prohibition Act No. 127 of 1992. (23) Medical Schemes Act No. 131 of 1998.
(24) Non-Profit Organizations Act No. 71 of 1997.
(25) Occupational Health and Safety Act No. 58 of 1993. (26) Pension Funds Act No. 24 of 1956.
(27) Post Office Act No. 44 of 1958.
(28) Prevention of Organised Crime Act No. 121 of 1998. (29) Protection of Businesses Act No. 99 of 1978.
(30) Regional Services Councils Act No. 109 of 1985. (31) SA Reserve Bank Act No. 90 of 1989.
(32) SA Schools Act No. 84 of 1996.
(33) Sectional Titles Act No. 95 of 1986.
(34) Stock Exchange Control Act No. 1 of 1985. (35) Short Term Insurance Act No. 53 of 1998. (36) Skills Development Levies Act No. 9 of 1999. (37) Skills Development Act No. 97 of 1998.
(38) Stamp Duties Act No. 77 of 1968.
(39) Tax on Retirement Funds Act No. 38 of 1996. (40) The Co-operatives Act No. 14 of 2005.
(41) The Fund-Raising Act No. 107 of 1978. (42) The National Credit Act No. 34 of 2005. (43) Trade Marks Act No. 194 of 1993.
(44) Trust Property Control Act No. 57 of 1988.
(45) Unemployment Contributions act No. 4 of 2002. (46) Unemployment Insurance Act No. 63 of 2001. (47) Usury Act No. 73 of 1968.
(48) Value Added Tax Act No. 89 of 1991.
4. ACCESS TO THE RECORDS HELD BY SL MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS CC IN QUESTION
4.1 Not applicable.
4.2 Classification of records.
* Minutes of Management Meetings
* Minutes of Staff Meetings
* Employment Contracts
* Remuneration records and policies
* Human resource policies and procedures
* Sales Records
* Production Records
* Client Listing
* Financial Statements
* Annual Financial Statements
* Stock Records
* Asset Inventory
4.3 THE REQUEST PROCEDURES ARE AS FOLLOWS :
Form of Request
* The requester must use the prescribed form (Form C attached) to make the request for access to a record. This must be made to the head of the private body. This request must be made to the address, fax number or electronic mail address of the body concerned
* The requester must provide sufficient detail on the request form to enable the head of the private body to identify the record and the requester. The requester should also indicate which form of access is required. The requester should also indicate if any other manner is to be used to inform the requester and state the necessary particulars to be so informed.
* The requester must identify the right that is sought to be exercised or to be protected and provide an explanation of why the requested record is required for the exercise or protection of that right.
* If a request is made on behalf of another person, the requester must then submit proof of the capacity in which the requester is making the request to the satisfaction of the head of the private body.
A requester who seeks access to a record containing personal information about that requester is not required to pay the request fee. Every other requester, who is not a personal requester, must pay the required request fee:
* The head of the private body must notify the requester (other than a personal requester) by notice, requiring the requester to pay the prescribed if (if any) before further processing the request.
* The fee that the requester must pay to a private body is R50. The requester may lodge an application to the court against the tender or payment of the request fee.
* After the head of the private body has made a decision on the request, the requester must be notified in the required form.
* If the request is granted then a further access fee must be paid for the search, reproduction, preparation and for any time that has exceeded the prescribed hours to search and prepare the record for disclosure.
5. OTHER INFORMATION AS MAY BE PRESCRIBED
The Minister of Justice and Constitutional Development has not made any regulations in this regard.
6. AVAILABILITY OF MANUAL
This manual is available for inspection at the physical address as listed on page 1 free of charge. Copies have been made available to the SAHRC (complete attached Forms C in order to obtain) and on our website.
Signed at ………………………………….. on this ………… day of …………………………………… 20…
SIGNATURE OF MAIN REPRESENTATIVE
This is downladable in PDF format HERE